Waxed Cotton is a unique high quality fabric, we offer you a Dry Wax Tin for its care. How often you re-wax your waxed product depends on how often the product is worn, for regular use, it is recommended re-waxing once per year.
How to re-proof your wax product:
1. You require a pan of hot water and soft cloth or sponge.
2. Choose a warm room or outside on a hot day.
3. Stand the tin in hot water to soften dressing.
4. Work the dressing well into the garment using the cloth or sponge.
5. Pay attention to seams, creases and dry patches.
6. Rub in well, don’t just paint on.
7. Do not use excess dressing.
8. For a 'factory' finish, blow evenly with a hairdryer.
9. Hang the garment overnight in a warm place.
Volume: 50 ml
Composition: mixture of refined hydrocarbon waxes. None hazardous.