Mystique® Triangle - Dummy vest Profi waxed - an additional accessory to your Dummy vest Profi.
Outer material: waxed cotton
Waxed cotton fabric was originally used in the Navy to sail for wind-powered boat, later they found the use of uniforms, military tents and bags. Waxed cotton is a unique high-quality fabric. It is breathable while providing protection from wind and water. It is natural product with a specific appearance, finely satin finish, distinctive smell and it is incredibly pleasant to the touch.
• brush off any dirt or grit
• sponge down with cold water
• do not use soap, detergents
• do not machine wash, do not dry clean, do not Iron, do not tumble
How often you re-wax your jacket depends on how often the jacket is worn, for regular use, it is recommended re-waxing once per year. Information on how to re-proof your jackets is below. Tins of wax can be purchased from ourselves.
How to re-proof your wax product:
1. You require a pan of hot water and soft cloth or sponge.
2. Choose a warm room or outside on a hot day.
3. Stand the tin in hot water to soften dressing.
4. Work the dressing well into the garment using the cloth or sponge.
5. Pay attention to seams, creases and dry patches.
6. Rub in well, don’t just paint on.
7. Do not use excess dressing.
8. For a 'factory' finish, blow evenly with a hairdryer.
9. Hang the garment overnight in a warm place.
Never use hot water, detergents, solvents or soap. Do not dry clean or machine wash.
Colours: brown, sahara
Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL